Applications to Escuela Americana are now submitted online*.
Please read carefully before beginning. You will be asked to create a user name and password so you can access your application at any time. You may refer to the tutorials at the bottom of this page.
Once the application has been submitted and documents submitted, the Admissions Office will schedule an assessment/placement exam and interview with the applicant (interviews apply for Upper Primary, Middle School and Upper School applicants).
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ON YOUR APPLICATION PORTAL:
- Original birth certificate if Salvadoran / Copy of birth certificate if foreign and copy of passport.
- One recent ID size photo of the applicant.
- Psychometric and/or speech evaluation, IF ANY.
- Receipt for $50.00 application fee (Pay at school Cashier located at the Secondary Lobby area upon arrival.)
- Photocopies of NIT and DUI of both parents / Passports for foreign families.
Will receive by email from the Admissions Office:
- "Getting to Know your Client Form" (include one ID size photo for each parent).
TO BE COMPLETED BY THE PREVIOUS SCHOOL:
- Photocopy of the last academic record.
- Financial Standing Form - to be completed by the Business Office in the previous school.
TO BE COMPLETED BY APPLICANT'S PEDIATRICIAN OR SPECIALIZED DOCTOR:
- Letter of Good Health (Provided by child’s pediatrician).
- Vaccination record (Provided by child’s pediatrician).
- Audio-Visual evaluation (Provided by a specialized doctor).
- Brief Medical History Form, signed by both parents.
- Statement of Understanding, signed by both parents.
TUTORIAL: HOW TO APPLY ONLINE.
*We are still making adjustments to our online version, thank you for your understanding.